CaneLink is the University's Student Information System (SIS).
Students, faculty, and staff use CaneLink to:
- Search for Classes
- View Course Schedule
- View Class Rosters
- View Advisees
- Release Advising Holds
- View Course History, Registration Shopping Carts, and other Advisee academic data
- Run Degree Progress Reports and What-If Scenarios for Advisees
- Add classes to a Shopping Cart
- Sign up to be on a Wait List for Classes that are filled to capacity
- Select classes for future semesters using Course Planner
- Validate Classes in the cart to see if there will be any issues
- Check for conflicts, missing enforced requisites, missing permissions, etc.
- There are no costs associated with this service
Get It Here