Our eight functional groupings are comprised of information technology and business professionals who work closely with our central administrative and academic offices and campus counterparts to investigate, develop, implement, and support enterprise solutions to University administrative, academic, and business needs.
- Partnering with business owners, data custodians, and users, the Decision Support Technology unit’s role is to provide services in Business Intelligence.
- The Enterprise Application Services (EAS) unit manages a range of enterprise-level software that is either locally developed or vendor supplied.
- The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for Student Information Systems (SIS) unit is focused on replacing legacy student systems with enterprise solutions. The team is actively engaged in a multi-year project to implement the Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions suite of products, and additional products to support the student areas.
- The Point Solutions unit administers, maintains, develops, monitors, and oversees enterprise applications on behalf of University users.
- IT Training Services (ITTS) provides personal and departmental productivity and systems training for all University employees based on Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, and many other software applications and systems.